November 4 – 11, 2017
You are cordially invited to embark on the cruise of a lifetime aboard the award-winning m/s Paul Gauguin with Vision Travel’s Carrie Arbour. Discover your own island inspiration in the destination that enchanted painter Paul Gauguin, author James A. Michener, and countless others. In one wonderful week, you’ll explore the best of the South Pacific, with stops in lush Huahine, beautiful Bora Bora, and postcard-perfect Moorea. Once you’ve made these islands your home—even if just for a week—they’ll always be calling for you to return.
Guests onboard Paul Gauguin’s luxury cruise will enjoy:
• Roundtrip airfare between Los Angeles and Tahiti
• Accommodations for 7 nights aboard the 5+ star m/s Paul Gauguin
• All onboard meals — breakfast, lunch, dinner, and complimentary 24-hour room service
• Onboard gratuities for room stewards and dining staff
• Complimentary non-alcoholic beverages, select wines, beers and spirits
• Onboard entertainment, including Les Gauguines and Les Gauguins, our own troupe of Polynesian host/entertainers, and presentations by local naturalists and a variety of special guests
• A state-of-the-art, retractable watersports marina featuring windsurfing, kayaking and paddleboarding
Your customized Vision Travel Sailing Includes:
• Spend a relaxing day on Motu Mahana, our very own private islet, complete with white-sand beaches, swaying palm trees, a barbecue lunch, drinks served in coconuts, and a floating lagoon bar.
• Explore Bora Bora your way—visit our exclusive whitesand beach with volleyball, snorkeling, kayaking or paddleboarding, or opt for an optional four-wheel-drive safari, aquabike excursion, or glass bottom boat ride.
• Enjoy an overnight in Moorea, giving you plenty of time to marvel at mountain peaks, lounge near blue lagoons, and sample the fresh, local cuisine.
Vision Exclusive Inclusions:
• Private cocktail party onboard the ship
• Complimentary black pearl
• Hosted by Vision Travel’s Carrie Arbour
Day 1 – Embark the m/s Paul Gauguin in Papeete, Tahiti, Society Islands
The islands of Polynesia are a gorgeous collection of volcanic atolls strewn across the grand Pacific Ocean, and the island of Tahiti is the largest of all 118. Explore the dynamic dining, nightlife, and shopping in the capital city of Papeete before embarking on The Gauguin.
Day 2 – Huahine, Society Islands
Known as “The Garden Island,” Huahine’s lush rainforests and dramatic terrain surround sacred sites and legendary landmarks that are among the best-preserved archaeological sites in French Polynesia. If Huahine’s expansive lagoon is calling your name, enjoy a SCUBA diving excursion or picnic on the beach.
Day 3 – Taha’a (Motu Mahana), Society Islands
Embark on your choice of exciting shore excursions today, or spend your whole day relaxing on Motu Mahana, our very own private islet. Enjoy swimming, snorkeling, and kayaking, or simply lounge on the beach with a chilled beverage from our floating bar. Les Gauguines will also be on hand to provide musical entertainment and demonstrate traditional Polynesian crafts. A delicious barbecue lunch is provided.
Day 4 & 5 – Bora Bora, Society Islands
A bucket list destination for many, stunning Bora Bora welcomes you for two full days of exploring lush peaks, white-sand beaches, colorful coral reefs, and romantic lagoons. Experience the natural beauty of the island with an optional snorkeling excursion, sunset jetboat ride, or a helicopter tour that flies you over Bora Bora’s iconic Mount Otemanu. You can also spend time at our private beach which offers volleyball, snorkeling, kayaking and paddleboarding.
Day 6 – Moorea, Society Islands
Vibrant colors abound during two leisurely days in Moorea, in everything from fresh fruits and flowers to multi-hued lagoons, and from spectacular mountain peaks to palm-fringed beaches. Shop for local handicrafts, embark on an optional dolphin-watching expedition with a marine biologist, and sample the local pineapples, said to be the most delicious in all of French Polynesia.
Day 7 – Moorea, Society Islands / Papeete, Tahiti, Society Islands
Vibrant colors abound on Moorea, in everything from fresh fruits and flowers to multi-hued lagoons, and from spectacular mountain peaks to palm-fringed beaches. Shop for local handicrafts, embark on an optional dolphin-watching expedition with a marine biologist, and sample the local pineapples, said to be the most delicious in all of French Polynesia.
Day 8 – Disembark in Papeete, Tahiti, Society Islands
Tahiti’s capital city of Papeete welcomes you back with emerald hillsides, sapphire waters, and warm breezes. If you’re not ready for your South Pacific vacation to end, spend a few days here experiencing resorts, spas, restaurants, nightlife, and shopping.
Vision Travel Pricing
F Porthole Stateroom
$4,038 USD per person double occupancy
$5,459 USD per person single occupancy
D Balcony Stateroom
$5,013 USD per person double occupancy
$8,347 USD per person single occupancy
A Veranda Suite
$6,963 USD per person double occupancy
$12,247 USD per person single occupancy
Optional pre- and post-cruise accommodation and tours are available upon request. Ask your travel advisor for more information so we can customize your experience in the Tahitian Islands!