Reimagining Business Class: United’s Polaris Takes Off This December
A “reimagined, sleep-enhancing, departure-to-landing experience for intercontinental travelers.” The airline’s new international business class features include:
- A custom-designed, exclusive-to-United seat which offer direct access to the aisle, 180-degree flat-bed recline and up to 6 foot 6 inches of bed space.
- Rach passenger’s personal suite will feature a “Do Not Disturb” sign, mood lighting, one-touch lumbar support, several storage areas, multiple surfaces for simultaneous working and dining, a 16-inch high-definition entertainment screen and, for seats in the center of the cabin, electronic privacy dividers.
- Saks Fifth Avenue custom-designed bedding.
- Slippers will be available on all flights, and customized United Polaris pajamas will be available by request on flights longer than 12 hours.
- Gel-cooled pillows available upon request.
- New amenity kits will feature ergonomically designed eye shades, calming lavender pillow mist and additional product
s from Soho House & Co.’s Cowshed Spa.
- Elevated dining experience which features beverages of choice, chocolate and regionally influenced in-flight menus updated seasonally
In addition, United will be opening a portfolio of Polaris business class lounges in nine locations around the world, beginning with Chicago O’Hare International Airport on Dec. 1, 2016.
Be the first to receive business travel tips, news and promotions straight to your inbox by subscribing to our business travel newsletter.