Looking for the best hotel in Italy? Discover Borgo Ennazia, winner of Hotel of the Year during Virtuoso’s annual Best of the Best awards.
Inspired by an Apulian village and entirely made in rough tuff stone, Borgo Egnazia is a “Nowhere Else” place embodying the true essence of Puglia, set among millennial olive groves beside the shimmering Adriatic. Open all year round, it offers a beguiling portfolio of rooms, casettas and villas. Its Vair Spa has been praised for its innovative tradition-based approach to beauty and wellness, whilst the San Domenico Golf course is among the best in Italy. With its sparkling pools and nearby beaches, academies, cookery school and kid’s and teen’s clubs, so many fun and active opportunities are available here all year long.
Nowhere Else Experiences
Some of the Nowhere Else Experiences that make this one of the best hotels in Italy:
- Be part of a traditional Apulian party in the piazza
- Loose yourself in alley’s of Borgo
- Taste pistachio ice cream with olive oil
- Commence a life changing path at Vair Spa
- Go on a bicycle ride through millennial olive trees
- Sip a sunset cocktail on the rooftop of Borgo
To read Nowhere Else Experiences that explain why past guests of Borgo Egnazia consider this one of the best hotels in Italy here.
Virtuoso Amenities For 2017 available from Vision Travel.
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Buffet breakfast, for up to two in-room guests
- One 3-course dinner (beverage excluded) for 2
- Welcome VIP for 2