The African adventure you've been dreaming of is waiting for you.
While Africa offers many life-changing experiences, it takes experts exclusively focused on Africa to find the right safari for each guest. Our partnership with African Travel ensures that your adventure will be built on inspiring ideas, immersive game viewing, bucket list experiences, and unique lodges and camps.
Where you stay matters to what you can access. African Travel works with the best private reserves and conservancies to unlock unique experiences like night game drives, mokoro rides, activities outside the jeep, and much more. Safari camps are truly intimate and small, ranging from a private villa to tents or suites spread across great open plains allowing guests the space to explore without the crowds.
You Deserve the Best
You have waited long enough to live the African dream, start planning now with our exclusive savings, complimentary amenities, and special experiences to help you explore this bucket-list destination the way you want! Because of limited space, you’ll want to reserve and customize your safari now.
Included in every African Travel tour
- Accommodations as per your chosen itinerary
- Transportation in luxury air-conditioned vehicles
- Game drives as per your chosen itinerary
- Meet & greet services and arrival and departure transfers
- Meals as per your chosen itinerary
Recommended African Travel Experiences
contact a travel advisor for full itinerary details and other exciting African adventures
LUXURIOUS SOUTH AFRICA9 days | Cape Town, South Africa to Johannesburg, South Africa
Special Offer: 10% SavingsHighlights
Exclusive Bonus: At One & Only Cape Town, guests receive upgrade on arrival, subject to availability, a $100 USD equivalent Food & Beverage credit to be utilized during stay.
- Explore the stunning Cape Peninsula and penguin colony with a private guide.
-Discover the Cape Winelands along with an expert Sommelier Team, on a premier wine-tasting experience.
-Experience the famous Sabi Sand renowned for its incredible leopard viewing and prolific Big 5 encounters.
-Enjoy twice daily game drives, walks, night drives, butler service, and downtime relaxing in the spa, gym, or the luxurious suite’s private patio or plunge pool.
You’ll have wild adventures in South Africa on a 9-day bespoke journey led by local private guides. Take in breathtaking views of Cape Town and Winelands, then journey to the famous Sabi Sand Private Reserve. The reserve is renowned for its incredible leopard viewing and prolific Big 5 encounters.
GORILLA AND SAFARI ADVENTURE9 days | Roundtrip Kigali, Rwanda
Special Offer: Travel November 2023-May 2024 and save 30% on your first gorilla trek in Volcanoes National ParkHighlights
- Explore Akagera, home to one of Africa's highest hippo densities, the rare sitatunga and almost 500 species of birds.
-Discover the ‘Land of a Thousand Hills’ and be enchanted by the welcoming Rwandan people and their gracious hospitality.-Experience that magical hour when you observe the magnificent mountain gorillas as they interact and forage in the forest.
-Enjoy the luxurious bandas at Virunga Lodge with panoramic vistas overlooking the five Virunga volcanoes and Lake Ruhondo and Bulera.
Rwanda's stunning scenery offers a unique combination of gorilla treks and Big 5 safari in one country. This journey explores the incredible biodiversity, wildlife, and people throughout Rwanda's volcanoes, rainforest, and sweeping plains. At the luxury lakeside camp set within the sanctuary of Akagera National Park, enjoy game drives, nature walks or boating excursions without the disturbance of crowds. In Kigali, join the locals exploring the country's divisive past and promising future. At exciting Volcanoes National Park, venture through the lush hills and happen upon a mother gorilla watching over her babies. Gorilla trekking is a once-in-a-lifetime experience that will change you forever.
PLATINUM BOTSWANA11 days | Johannesburg, South Africa to Okavango Delta, Botswana
Special Bonus: Travel before April 30 and receive a complimentary night at Xigera Safari Lodge and Zarafa Camp.Highlights
Exclusive Bonuses: Saxon Hotel - Complimentary 50 minute massage for up to two people. Jack’s Camp - Complimentary 45-minute massage per adult + a complimentary 2-hour horseback ride per guest. Xigera Safari Lodge - $100 USD equivalent Resort or Hotel credit
- Explore the Selinda Reserve, one of Botswana’s most prolific wildlife areas boasting staggering wildlife populations year-round. Home to leopard, lion, cheetah, elephant, buffalo, red lechwe, zebra and giraffe, it is also a refuge for some of the more uncommon species such as African wild dog, roan and sable.
- Discover the Makgadikgadi Pans, a landscape of space and otherworldly vistas in search of unique desert wildlife. Enjoy a blockbuster of activities including quad biking, bushman walks, traditional game drives and meerkat encounters.
- Experience exclusive, unrivaled flexibility at Xigera Safari Lodge in the heart of the incredible Okavango Delta, with no set times, no itineraries, just the unique chance of exploring the bush at a personalized pace.
For those that appreciate attention to detail, seclusion, and sustainability, this ultra-lux safari offers a front-row seat in nature’s theater in unreal style. Embrace the call of the wild at stylish camps that are passionate about sustainability and hospitality. Recharge at Xigera Safari Lodge, delight in the Magic of the Makgadikgadi and take a walk with the Kalahari bushmen.
KENYA WILDLIFE SAFARI11 days | Roundtrip Nairobi, Kenya
Special Bonus: International air from New York to Nairobi on Kenyan AirwaysHighlights
Solo travelers will enjoy no single supplement on April and May departures
- Explore the grand Maasai Mara, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and Kenya’s top wildlife destination.
- Discover the scenic splendor of Samburu National Reserve, known for its rare northern species such as the Grevy’s zebra, Somali ostrich, reticulated giraffe, gerenuk and the beisa oryx.
- Experience a day visiting our favorite “Make Travel Matter” sights in Nairobi including the Sheldrick Wildlife Trust, best known for its orphaned elephant project.
- Enjoy panoramic views of the lake and picturesque Lake Nakuru National Park right from your lodge.
Your love affair with Kenya begins on this journey to Nairobi, Samburu, Lake Nakuru and the Maasai Mara. Explore some of the most prolific game-viewing locations in all of Africa. See endangered animals up close as your expert guides take you on daily game-viewing drives to all their favorite spots. Every detail is taken care of including international flights from New York to Nairobi on Kenyan Airways.