About Vision Travel Solutions
Vision Travel Solutions is the largest Canadian-owned travel management company. We have specialists in every facet of travel, from Cruises & Vacations to Group & Escorted Tours to Domestic Travel.
We strive to offer the best service at the best value to each and every client. Our knowledgeable travel advisors have decades of experience and work with the latest technology and information available.
As members of Virtuoso we offer insider connections and industry expertise - along with the guidance and know-how you require to make educated travel choices. Virtuoso is the most prestigious and established travel network in the world. So when you travel, you can do so with confidence - secure in the knowledge that you'll get more, simply by booking through us.
The Travel Industry Council of Ontario (TICO) is a self-managed, not-for-profit corporation, responsible for administration and enforcement of the Ontario Travel Industry Act, 2002 and Ontario Regulation 26/05 on behalf of the Ontario government. In addition, TICO administers an industry-financed Travel Compensation Fund. TICO is a wholly financed by registration fees paid by Ontario travel agencies and travel wholesalers. The Travel Industry Compensation Fund is financed entirely by Ontario travel industry registrants through contributions based on their sales revenues. The Travel Industry Council of Ontario's mission is to promote a fair and informed marketplace where consumers can be confident in their travel purchases. What does this mean for you? It means your money is safe when you book with Vision Travel.
The Office de la protection du consommateur is a body of the Government of Québec that was established in 1971. We provide services to consumers and merchants.
The Office de la protection du consommateur:
- protects consumers and monitors the application of the laws and regulations under its responsibility;
- Informs consumers collectively and individually, educates them and receives their complaints;
- fosters concerted action among stakeholders of the consumer market (consumers, merchants and the associations representing them);
- represents the interests of consumers in dealings with public organizations operating in Québec, Canada and worldwide.
Consumer Protection BC promotes a fair marketplace for BC consumers and businesses. We were established in 2004 as a not-for-profit corporation to strengthen consumer protection in BC. We operate using a cost recovery model and we are the only organization of its kind in Canada.
Consumer Protection BC's mandate is to:
- Deliver consumer protection services throughout British Columbia;
- Promote fairness and understanding in the marketplace; and
- Enforce consumer protection laws in BC.
St Catharines, Ontario L2R 5G8