Ultra-Luxury Asia Cruises
No region offers more sheer exotic beauty than Seabourn`s voyages in Asia. You can explore the haunting, jungle-clad ruins of Java’s Borobudur, or stand in awe of Myanmar’s gold-plated crown of Burma, the Shwedagon Pagoda. Contrast the ultra-modern skylines of Hong Kong, Taipei and Shanghai with the tranquil gardens of Kyoto and the natural splendor of Vietnam’s Halong Bay. Sail up the Saigon River into Ho Chi Minh City and thread through the Philippines’ unspoiled Hundred Islands. Seabourn`s intimate ships take you to the heart of Asia, where you will find worlds destined to provide you memories of a lifetime.
With their unmatched sense of style, elegance, and grace, Seabourn ships beckon you to travel beyond the bounds of imagination. Step aboard any one of their ships and you'll enjoy a sophisticated and luxurious journey like no other.
Book a Virtuoso hosted sailing with Seabourn and enjoy a welcome reception and your choice of private
shore event, private car and driver on select sailings or onboard credit!
Gems of the Java Sea
Bali to Singapore
Mar 12, 2018 | 10 Days | Seabourn Encore
Starting at $5,979 CAD per person
Your choice of: $175 USD Credit Toward Purchase of a Virtuoso private shore excursion or $150 USD Shipboard Credit Per Person
Thailand, Vietnam & Java Sea
Singapore to Bali
Mar 19, 2018 | 16 Days | Seabourn Sojourn
Starting at $8,521 CAD per person
Your choice of: $175 USD Credit Toward Purchase of a Virtuoso private shore excursion, $150 USD Shipboard Credit Per Person or Virtuoso Voyages Shore Experience in Ho Chi Minh City
Asian Seas Exploration
Hong Kong to Kobe
Apr 24, 2018 | 21 Days | Seabourn Sojourn
Starting at $18,589 CAD per person
Your choice of: $175 USD Credit Toward Purchase of a Virtuoso private shore excursion, $150 USD Shipboard Credit Per Person or Virtuoso Voyages Shore Experience in Shanghai
The Seabourn Difference
• Intimate ships with no more than 300 suites.
• Unique itineraries to must-see cities and hidden gems where larger ships can’t go.
• Intuitive, gracious service provided by a staff passionate about pleasing our guests.
• Spacious, all-suite accommodations with sweeping ocean views — most with verandas.
• Open bars throughout the ship, and fine wines poured at lunch and dinner.
• All dining venues are complimentary — dine when, where and with whom you wish.
• Gourmet dining experiences that rival the finest restaurants anywhere.
• Complimentary welcome champagne and in-suite bar stocked with your preferences.
• Tipping is neither required nor expected — service simply to delight you.