Fall in love with Newfoundland this October! 2019 marks seventy years since Newfoundland joined Canada. Isn’t it time you paid a visit to our youngest province? Enjoy an adventure and explore Newfoundland in its most authentic way: by sea. At every stop, you will have the opportunity to share a yarn with locals, and experience the natural beauty of this island on the edge. Along the way, local guides on board will be sharing unique insights as you explore the history, cuisine, ecology, stories and songs of the Rock.
• Explore remote outports and fishing villages
• Take part in Adventure Canada's new Taste of Place program, highlighting the unique food culture of Newfoundland & Labrador
• Hike the spectacular Tablelands at Gros Morne National Park
• Visit North America's only authenticated Norse site at L’Anse aux Meadows
• Enjoy a warm Mi’kmaq welcome in Miawpukek First Nation
Terms & ConditionsApplies to 2019 Ocean Endeavour expeditions only. Reservation must be confirmed with registration form and a $1000 USD deposit by June 30, 2019. Adventure Canada reserves the right to change/withdraw the promotion at any time. Based upon availability in categories 3-7 on board the Ocean Endeavour.