Sir Richard Branson's Alpine retreat, The Lodge, is a nine-bedroom year-round mountain hideaway, with an additional bunk room that sleeps up to six children. The mountain’s main lift is very close, and the town of Verbier is only a ten-minute walk away. Back at The Lodge, there's no shortage of things to do — bask in the indoor swimming pool, indoor and outdoor Jacuzzis, steam room and spa, or enjoy the party room with its plasma-screen television and games console. Summer outdoor activities include mountain biking and hiking. Come winter, enjoy some of the most acclaimed skiing in the world — service to and from lifts is available.
• During the summer, around 50% of all herbs and edible flowers used at The Lodge are sourced directly from the garden. The team also regularly go foraging in the local mountains for wild berries, herbs and elderflower
• The delicious elderflower cordial used in soft drinks and cocktails is made at The Lodge from local trees
• As well as being committed to the ‘nose to tail’ principle and using all parts of the animal in cooking, the chefs have started experimenting with this concept in every dish they create. The Lodge’s clementine tart uses every part of the fruit, from the rind to the leaves, to reduce waste
• The Lodge has implemented the 'give me tap' water bottle scheme which seeks to encourage the use of reusable bottles. The money from any bottles that are sold goes to clean water schemes in Africa
• The Lodge invites local children to come to the chalet twice a year for a day in the kitchen to learn about healthy eating and local produce in the community
Exclusive Benefits for 2021:
• Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
• Daily full breakfast for two guests, served in the Dining Room
• 100 CHF Gift Shop or Spa credit to be utilized during stay, per room (not valid on room rate or charity contributions, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
• Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
• Complimentary Wi-Fi
Verbier is located in south-western Switzerland. Travel time from Geneva to The Lodge is roughly two hours and Geneva Airport is served by all of the major international carriers.Private planes can land at Sion Airport, approximately 45 minutes by car from The Lodge. You can also travel by train from Geneva to the chalet which takes about 2 hours. We'll be happy to make your transfer arrangements from the airport for you.
Verbier is not only the ideal choice for a luxury ski holiday - it is also the perfect alpine summer escape. Verbier is home to a well-equipped sports centre, with large indoor and outdoor swimming pools, squash and tennis facilities and a professional covered ice rink. There are golf courses galore in the area, unrivaled paragliding and endless biking and hiking trails for all abilities.
The Lodge features a bunk room that accommodates up to six children — perfect for families!
The Benefits of Booking with Us Virtuoso travel advisors connections at top Hotels and Resorts worldwide that are sure to make your trip unforgettable. When you check in, you’re a VIP.
Virtuoso advisors can secure exclusive amenities such as: Room upgrade on arrival; Daily breakfast for two; Food & beverage credit; Early check-in/late checkout; Spa treatment credits; Special Virtuoso experiences and so much more!
Terms & ConditionsVirtuoso amenities may be subject to availability. Credits and amenities are not combinable with other promotions and have no cash value if not redeemed in full.