Virtuoso Voyages Hosts Sue & Bill Pechtel invite you on this special Wine & Food Festival Cruise Book by Dec 30, 2018
Join Sue & Bill Pechtel and discover the rhythmic jazz of Bourbon Street, the idyllic isles of the Caribbean, the allure of Brazil's famous beaches, from Copacabana and Ipanema to the Costa Azul, as you voyage across warm tropical waters.
Enjoy a complimentary Candomble, Creole Cooking, and Capoeria shoe excursion in Salvador de Bahia, Brazil or $250 Shipboard Credit. Voyage also includes an invitation to an exclusive Virtuoso Voyages cocktail reception.
• Acclaimed dining in as many as nine elegant venues plus 24-hour room service
• Unlimited fine wines, premium spirits, and champagne
• All gratuities included for housekeeping, bar and dining staff throughout the ship
• FREE, unlimited Wi-Fi/Internet access
• An evening of specialty restaurant dining at Prego, and at least once in Nobu Matsuhisa's new Umi Uma
• Fitness programs with classes in yoga, may Pilates, Spinning, Walk-on-Water weighted vests, PGA golf instruction, and so much more
• Crystal Visions Enrichment Series featuring conversational lectures by renowned authors, ambassadors, celebrities and destination experts
Leisure Travel Advisor
Terms & ConditionsAll fares and savings are per person, in U.S. dollars based on double occupancy. Cruise Fares are cruise only, and do not include taxes, fees, and port charges of $855 per person or airfare. Optional Personal Select Air/Sea Program is available for full-fare, full-cruise guests originating from the U.S. or Canada, and include all government fees and taxes. All offers may not be combinable with other promotions, apply to first two full-fare guests in stateroom or suite, are capacity-controlled, subject to availability, and may be withdrawn or changed at any time without notice. Restrictions may apply. For complete terms and conditions, contact Sue Pechtel of Visions Travel. Ship’s registry Bahamas.