Welcome to Holland America Line, the cruise line dedicated to explorers, foodies and music lovers who want to pursue these passions on all seven seas and continents, on perfectly sized, refreshingly uncrowded ships filled with one-of-a-kind experiences.
• Nearly 150 years of experience sailing the world’s oceans.
• More than 500 itineraries connecting with over 470 ports of call.
• Exclusive Explorations Central™ destination programming that gives guests a deeper understanding of the places they visit.
• Culinary Council® of world-renowned chefs — plus experts in wine and spirits — who design our onboard dining experiences.
• A variety of dining options, including specialty restaurants, pop-up dining and the exceptional Dining Room.
• Live onboard cooking demonstrations.
• Culinary shore excursions in partnership with FOOD & WINE® magazine.
• A great cruise deserves a great soundtrack with memorable performances from world-class musicians.
• Live music for every taste at Lincoln Center Stage, B.B. King’s Blues Club, Billboard Onboard, Rolling Stone Rock Room and more.
• Ships designed with the philosophy that bigger isn’t better, better is better.
• Sleek nautical lines, spacious public areas, wraparound decks and sophisticated style.
• In every detail, every day, guests experience the best service at sea, with a gracious, friendly staff that's never in the way but always close at hand.
Holland America Line was born to sail. For over 145 years, they have been creating memories at sea and in ports around the world. They are known for their incredible cuisine and their unique experiences.
Terms & ConditionsSee your travel advisor for more information on Holland America Line.