Through Virtuoso’s exclusive arrangements, we can offer our VIP treatment and complimentary extras such as:
• Preferred rates and availability
• Room upgrade upon arrival, subject to availability
• Value-added amenities (minimum of $100 value)
• Daily breakfast for two
• Early check-in & late checkout, subject to availability
• Complimentary WiFi
In addition to the amenities listed above, many hotels offer complimentary, unique experiences just for Virtuoso guests. Here are a few examples:
• The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort, Puerto Vallarta: 45-minute photo session on the property including two print photos
• Las Ventanas Al Paraiso, A Rosewood Resort (Mexico): margarita & taco sampler experience for 2, once per stay
• Grand Velas Riviera Maya (Mexico): a bottle of Mezcal
• Sundance Mountain Resort (Utah): two ski passes per night
• White Barn Inn (Maine): private kitchen tour
• Golden Door (California): three months of fitness follow up with the guest's personal trainer (either by phone or email)
• Casa Gangotena (Ecuador): six-course tasting menu dinner
• Estancia La Bamba de Areco (Argentina): horse show hosted by property’s Horse Whisperer
• Awasi Atacama - Relais & Chateaux (Chile): choice of an excursion picnic for two in an amazing location or a tasting menu specially prepared by the chef
• El Silencio Lodge & Spa (Costa Rica): private coffee-tasting experience and a package of gourmet coffee
• Sandy Lane Hotel (Barbados): a round of golf for two people including greens fees and cart rental
• The Egerton House Hotel (UK): martini-making lesson with the King of Martinis, Antonio Pizzuto, head barman, plus two dry martinis and a certificate of excellence signed by Pizzuto. Also exclusive pair of member tickets to all current exhibitions at the Victoria & Albert Museum with full access to the members' lounge.
• Cameron House on Loch Lomond (Scotland): a cruise on Loch Lomond on Celtic Warrior and nip of whisky from the Virtuoso Whisky Locker
• The K Club (Ireland): choice of two: 1. art & history tour 2. wine cellar tour 3. drive to local pub in resort Jaguar and 'Pour your Own Pint' experience 4. Irish coffee-making demonstration 5. whiskey tasting
• Hospes Palacio del Bailio (Spain): Visit of the Roman remains of the Roman House dated 1 B.C., preserved by the hotel in the hotel’s cellar. Also tapas tasting menu for up to two people.
• Marbella Club Hotel - Golf Resort & Spa (Spain): a round of golf including greens fees
• Castel Fragsburg (Italy): sound medicine ritual (Tibetan sound bowls, crystal bowls, sun gong, and nature instruments) by sacred arts muse Belle Flora, Fragsburg body balm freshly prepared by property’s modern alchemist
• Forte Village Hotel Castello (Italy): a round of golf for two people including greens fees and cart rental, spa access
• Relais IL Falconiere & Spa (Italy): homemade Cantucci almond cookies and a bottle of Vinsanto Baracchi
• La Posta Vecchia (Italy): a guided tour of the in-house Roman Museum, snacks and soft drinks from the minibar
• Four Seasons Hotel Megeve (France): a round of golf for two people including greens fees and cart rental
• Hotel Royal - Evian Resort (France): a round of golf for two people including greens fees and cart rental
• InterContinental Paris Le Grand: access to a private club lounge with all services
• Raffles Europejski Warsaw: semi-private city tours on art and history of Warsaw by hotel historian
• Porto Zante Villas & Spa (Greece): complimentary VIP Lounge Access in all major European airports
• Sani Asterias at Sani Resort (Greece): two-hour chauffeur-driven limo experience in the historic region
• Tswalu Kalahari (South Africa): private bush picnic & astronomy evening
• Bushmans Kloof Wilderness Reserve & Retreat (South Africa): a picnic for two at a private location in the reserve
• Tintswalo Safari Lodge (South Africa): One Baker's Retreat Experience per person at Bushwillow Spa, private dinner on the stargazing deck weather permitting, for a maximum of 6 guests, premium brand drinks except for French champagne
• Fairmont Mount Kenya Safari Club: return airstrip transfers to Nanyuki Airstrip, exotic fruit basket and GM welcome card, a visit to the Animal Orphanage, locally handcrafted art pieces, complimentary 50-minute massage for up to two people, per room, once during stay.
• Fairmont Mara Safari Club (Kenya): meet and greet by Maasai dancers at the plane doorsteps, exotic fruit basket and GM welcome card, dinner for two at Hippo Deck, visit to the Rhino Sanctuary, locally handcrafted art pieces
• Elewana Loisaba Tented Camp (Kenya): visit to the Loisaba Conservancy headquarters to learn about the cutting-edge conservation techniques that are preserving the Loisaba wilderness. The visit includes meeting the anti-poaching unit as well as a private sundowner at a beautiful vantage point. Cocktails and canapes served exclusively by a barman and waiter accompanied by a stunning African sunset.
• Hoshinoya Kyoto (Japan): private incense ceremony with selected incenses and an incense bag to bring home as a souvenir of the experience
• Anantara Peace Haven Tangalle Resort (Sri Lanka): Sri Lankan cooking experience with class and market visit and local experiences followed by a private dinner or lunch
• Jumeirah Al Qasr (Dubai): bottle of wine in room on arrival; complimentary dinner for up to two people per room in Arboretum, once during the stay, excluding alcohol, taxes and gratuities; 60-minute Aromatherapy Spa Treatment and use of Talise Fitness facilities and fitness classes; access to Wild Wadi Water Park
• Dolphin Island Fiji: private Fijian cooking class with the property’s chef
We’re fortunate to have a world of resources at our fingertips, thanks in large part to our partnership with Virtuoso®, an organization of the top travel agencies, travel providers, and destinations worldwide.
Through Virtuoso, we are able to offer our clients the kind of exclusive amenities, upgrades, access, and experiences that elevate your vacation. Once we understand your individual interests and preferences, we put our industry knowledge and global Virtuoso connections to work.
Terms & ConditionsBe sure to speak with your Travel Advisor to see what complimentary Virtuoso Benefits you can receive on your next vacation. Virtuoso benefits are subject to availability and can change at any time.