Where ocean & jungle meet. Surrounded by the jungle's emerald embrace, Rosewood Mayakoba is imbued with the spirit of Mexico's Yucatán Peninsula - luxury in the heart of Mexico's Riviera Maya
A journey to this serene world captivates the soul with stunning natural beauty and pure refinement. Situated along a mile-long arc of white Caribbean sand, Rosewood Mayakoba is the heart of a 1,600-acre luxury resort enclave located south of Cancun and north of Playa del Carmen.
• Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
• Buffet breakfast daily for up to 2 in-room guests
• $100 USD Equivalent Spa Services credit, to be utilized during stay (not combinable, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
• Welcome mezcal amenity
• Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
• Complimentary Wi-Fi
Built along serene lagoons and the Caribbean Sea, the resort's 129 suites and 10 villas are strikingly modern in design yet crafted from such indigenous materials as to appear born of the jungle. Limestone, wood and water are fused in harmony with the natural surroundings. Upon arrival guests are transported by luxury boats or golf cart to their own personal sanctuary. All of the suites feature crisp, open spaces, contemporary furnishings and sliding-glass doors with wooden lattices for natural airiness. Accommodations at the luxury Playa del Carmen resort are complemented with such details as rooftop sundecks, over-sized terraces, spacious bathrooms (some with outdoor garden showers), plunge pools and boat docks
Activities & Amenities
- Championship golf at signature Greg Norman 7,000-yard, 18-hole course, El Camaleon, that meanders along the coast within the Mayakoba resort enclave
- Swimming at beachfront, infinity-edge & spa pools
- Water sports
- Sense, A Rosewood Spa® featuring 12 luxurious lagoon-embraced treatment rooms, therapeutic lounging pools and fitness center
- Snorkeling and diving excursions to the world's second largest reef or in Mexico's crystal-clear cenotes that spring from subterranean rivers
- Horseback riding
- Day trips to explore Mayan ruins in Tulum or Mexico's ecological haven of Xcaret
- Shopping in nearby Playa del Carmen
- Tequila tastings
- Deep-sea & sportsfishing
- Yoga classes
- Rose Buds® for Children
- The Spot: A unique place to spend an afternoon playing cards, board games or pool, the resort's game room is also a warm gathering room for watching sports games among friends on large-screen TV or undertaking a karaoke contest.
Casa Del Lago: Rising above the tranquil waters of the main pool and the emerald lagoon below, Casa del Lago’s atmosphere is the perfect setting for an all-day dining experience. Each morning as sun rises over Mexico, an extensive breakfast buffet features local and international delicacies. Following a light poolside menu during lunchtime, Caso del Lago transforms into an elegant chic ambience in the evening, where guests can delight their palates with signature exquisite Mediterranean cuisine focused on the freshest, authentic products with friendly and warm service in relaxing ambiance. Riviera Maya dining at its best!
Punta Bonita: Graced with spectacular views of Mexico's Caribbean Sea, Punta Bonita welcomes guests with the warm and familiar style so intrinsic to Mexican culture. Offering light lunches and pizzas as well as Mexican and regional Riviera Maya specialties for dinner either indoors or on the outdoor terrace, the resort’s beach side restaurant is perfect venue for sharing culinary experiences
Agave Azul: Housing more than 100 labels of premium tequilas, Agave Azul Raw Bar & Tequila Library hosts a weekly tequila tasting where our expert resident tequilier shares the art of tequila making and beyond while sampling some of the finest Mexican tequilas. Located close to the lobby area and enjoying views of the beautiful lagoon, main pool and Casa del Lago, Agave Azul is the ideal place for a pre-dinner cocktail and appetizer or even for a light dinner full of Mexican flavors
Located in the heart of the resort, Sense, A Rosewood Spa® is ensconced on its own island, melding water and earth to reflect the nurturing soul of Mexico's Riviera Maya. The peace and beauty of the surroundings inspire both physical and spiritual escape and rejuvenation. Guests of this luxury spa resort in Riviera Maya enjoy access to extensive spa and fitness facilities — including a heated pool, fully equipped gym, saunas, steam rooms, Jacuzzi, cold plunge pool and relaxation areas as well as yoga and meditation classes — so they can continue and enhance their health routine while on vacation.
Spectacular golf is offered at the signature Greg Norman 7,000-yard, 18-hole course, El Camaleón. The championship golf course is the centerpiece of the resort enclave of Mayakoba in which Rosewood Mayakoba resides. Located adjacent to the resort, El Camaleón meanders through the lush tropical landscape of the Riviera Maya coast. Preferential tee times can be arranged through the Concierge and charged to one's room. The resort also provides complimentary transporation to and from the course.
- Concierge service
- Valet service
- Butler Service: The resort's professionally trained butlers offer the most exclusive personalized service. Whether it is the preparation of a romantic bubble bath or an intimate terrace dinner, coordinating a day trip to Chichen Itzá or simply offering unpacking service, the 24-hour butler department is ready to exceed guests’ expectations from the most basic to the most intricate of requests.
- Romantic private dinners
- 24-hour in-room dining
- Daily housekeeping & turndown service
Terms & ConditionsDeposit: A two (2) night deposit including applicable tax and resort fee is taken at time of booking. Cancellation: High Season: 21 days prior to arrival Shoulder/Low Season: 14 days prior to arrival Virtuoso Amenities are subject to availability at time of booking and in some cases may only be confirmed at arrival. Amenities are based on a required length of stay and may be withdrawn without prior noticed. Valid for stays in 2019 only.